Portfolio Workshop : December 15
Student ASLA and the Mentor Program Committee are pleased to announce that we will be holding a Portfolio Workshop on Wednesday, Dec 15 from 9 AM – 11 AM in Leazar 310. We have a few practitioners that are going to be hosting the session, and we will be covering topics such as:
– How to tailor portfolios for different fields/jobs/firms
– How to make examples of process, collaboration (sketches, ideations, etc) look “dressed up” for presentation
– How to organize non-graphic elements (resume, etc)
– What NOT to include
– Examples of successful graphic elements (Colors, fonts, layout styles, 3d pieces, etc)
– YOUR QUESTIONS/CONCERNS **Feel free to bring your own work to discuss**
The workshop will be free to all SASLA members and will cost $5 for non-members. If you would like to attend the session, please respond to me by email with your full name listed so that we know how many people to expect and how much space we will need. We will also have a sign up sheet posted on the front ASLA bulletin board in the LAR studios in the second floor of Kamphoefner. If you have any suggestions of specific topics you would like to cover, please let me know in the next few days.
Hope to see you there! Let me know if you have any questions.